Monday 12 January 2015

10 Most Important HR Interview questions and answers for Freshers

HR Interview  Round is very important round and final round of each and every organization or company.Here we are going to give the 10 most important HR Interview questions and answers
1.Tell Me about your self?
Solution:Good morning sir.

My name is xxxx.

Coming to my educational qualifications,

I am a product of xxx college in the stream of C.S.E
I have completed my board of intermediate in Narayana Junior College.
I have completed my S.S.C in ZPPH school.

My strengths are,

- I am self confident person.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am quick learner.
- I believe in positive attitude.

My hobbies are reading books and playing cricket

Now coming to my family background.

Our’s is a small and sweet family sir consisting of four members,father, mother and one elder brother.
2.What is the  Comparison between smart work and hard work?
Solution:According to my opinion,hard work  is work done in a physical manner,Smart work means work requires skills and talent,mental ability.
3.What are  your strengths?
Solution:My Strengths are
1.I can adopt myself to any new environment easily
2.Able to learn quickly
3.Work Dedication and Hard Working
4.Self Motivation
4.What are your weaknesses?
Solution:My Weaknesses are
1.I have very much troubles saying no to people
2.I have Over Excitement
3.I am very much sensitive
4.I trust people easily
5.Why should I hire you?
Solution:As a freshers i don’t have any practical experience,but I can work in the basis of regularity and punctuality,I am able to finish the task given to me on time ,I try to fulfill all the needs of the  company from me.
6.What are your goals?
Solution:My short term goal is to get the job in a good company like yours,My long term goal is to give happy to my family members and good future to my children
7.Could you work under pressure?
Solution:According to my opinion,if we trust and love what we do ,we never feel the pressure,and we must always be ready to face the upcoming tasks or challenges,So in my opinion I can do best.
8.What are your outside interests other than education or professional?
Solution:My Outside interest is playing cricket and listening music ,chatting with my friends,I like to visit new places.
9.Are you willing to relocate?
Solution:Yes,I am willing to work in any environment ,because it will provide me to exposure a new environment,languages and culture and let me interact with new people.
10.Do you have any questions for me?
Solution:First of all thanks for giving great opportunity for me,May i know where should work on, in order to enhance my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment